- Any writer ages 13-25 is eligible to submit.
- Works must be in English.
- There is no theme. We accept any work as long as it follows the guidelines.
- We are always open to poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction. All submissions will be considered for the current issue.
- Submissions in multiple genres are welcome.
- Please refrain from submitting works with extreme profanity, explicit themes, and other inappropriate content.
- We accept previously published words and simultaneous submissions. Please notify us if your work was published elsewhere and if your submission was accepted for publication elsewhere.
- When submitting, please include a short bio (less than 75 words) written in the third person and your name.
- Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be considered for the current issue.
- Submit one work of creative non-fiction or fiction that is 3,000 words or less, double-spaced, 12-pt font, Times New Roman.
- Up to 3 works of poetry with up to 80 lines across pieces are accepted. Submissions should be formatted the way you want them to be published.
- Please submit to our email email@example.com
- There is no fee to submit.
- If submitting through email, please send your work attached as a .doc or .docx file and include your short bio. Title your file “[YOUR NAME]_[GENRE]_[TITLE]”.